- Throughout history French porcelain has been amongst the finest in the world. From the sumptuous extravagance of the Sevres factory to the stunning fine porcelain and enamels of Limoges. Colourful and rustic from Quimper, delicate and pretty from Choisy Le Roi. If you like fine pottery and porcelain you may well find something in our collection.
SOLD Antique Prayer Chair From Lourdes, French Prie Dieu, Hand Carved Walnut Circa 1860, Beautiful Condition
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Please feel free to browse through our collections. Take a moment to sign up for our newsletter to receive news about new listings, articles about antiques and how to care for them, as well as the latest about our promotions and sales. Sign up today and receive a 10% discount voucher to use for your first purchase.
- French weavers have been busily creating cloth from the basic home spun of the farmworkers to the magnificent bed linen of the aristocracy for many centuries. Here you will find a selection for all tastes.
Timeless Antiques For Your Home Or To Collect
- Whether you are looking for home decoration or to add to your collections of antiques we hope you will find something of interest in our collections
- France has been the travel route for many millions of pilgrims who have traversed the country on their way to Spain, Italy and The Holy Land. Still today over 5 million pilgrims visit Lourdes each year. The best artisans of Europe came and still come to this region and produce the most beautiful items for this huge flow of pilgrims. Here you will find a selection of these wonderful things.
- Well, not actually as we don't live on the top of The Pic Du Midi, but the Pic and the whole range of the Pyrenees is the backdrop to everything here. Living on the high plain of the Haute Pyrenees some 30 kilometres from the centre of the range gives us clean air and a temperate climate with trees, valleys and rivers as far as the eye can see. The light here has attracted some of the world's best artists to live here or just visit to paint.